Peanuts

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pupcake my two-legged momma won yesterday - YUMMY!!!!

While my momma was selling her stuff at a vendor fair yesterday she won a door prize and guess what it was??? A PUPCAKE from Daisy's Green Paradise, a place that just makes the most marvelous natural dog treats!!! Here's a picture of the one she brought home:
I'll post a video of all three of us eating it after it finishes uploading on YouTube (momma forgot that she has to post this to my blog first, then sign out of my account and in to hers because that's what YouTube told her she had to do....)

2 comments:

  1. That is soooooooo khute!

    My mom would say too khute to eat!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute the pupcake is! It's almost too pretty to eat!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a paw print or mark your spot so I know you were here.