Peanuts

Monday, June 28, 2010

Am I eating my words?

What do you think? The light box was taking pictures of my human brother and sister reading Tucker's new book and it sure looks like I'm eating some words. Oh and check out my whale eyes!


Oh and have you ever seen such a silly cat as my feline brother JC? He's acting really strange!



Here's Libby and I with our feline sis Echo in that big empty dining room. We're getting all new floors in there tomorrow and are standing on the wood that goes under it. It's fun having all this empty space to move around!


9 comments:

  1. Tee hee hee... Katie is eating her words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you can run inside house now and´t that FUN.
    byebye,lean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first we thought you had some new gold teeth!
    Have a great day beautiful Katie!

    Sugars,
    Mack

    ReplyDelete
  4. An empty room like that looks like a great place for lots of fun zoomies.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun picture! BOL...
    New floors are great. They make our humans really happy for some reason!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! Great! Your eyes shows it. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a crazed look in your eyes in that first picture, Katie!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a paw print or mark your spot so I know you were here.