Peanuts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Libby's new tag

Look what my humomma made me yesterday! She calls it shrinky dink or something like that. Their real phone number is on it but she edited the picture cuz she didn't want all my boyfriends calling me... snicker..tee hee! She said this way if I accidentally get out of the fence and somebody finds me they'll be able to call for a rescue. I like it here and have no intention of leaving, so they really don't need to worry about that. Last night my human's daugher (does that make her my sister???) and her husband brought their newly adopted dog over and I had soooooo much fun with her. She's really tiny, some kind of wirey straight hair with a really huge underbite and boy can she ever run fast! I think she must be a miniature greyhound or something, but they don't have that kinda hair. Phew did she ever wear me out! Oh here's a picture of her from their blog:

Isn't Sugar the sweetest looking little thing? Since we're rescued from the same place that kinda makes us sisters too!

1 comment:

  1. What a khool tag!

    How pawesome woo got to play with your new 'sisfur'

    Being reskhued is the bestest thing in the world!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a paw print or mark your spot so I know you were here.