Peanuts

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All my brothers and sisters - even one I never knew

My humomma made a card for one of our vets who retired and put this picture on the front of all us furries. I never knew the pretty calico kitty on the upper left, but she was my humans' very first pet together. My humomma's sister even had a dream about her because the other sister's cat had kittens and she dreamt one was calico and my humans would take it home. The black cat is Sampson who adopted them by just showing up in the driveway and not leaving. He started out as Delilah until when the vet went to fix her she called and said "she" was a "he", so they renamed him. Funny, but true! He got sick and left home last year. The other kitty on the top right is Echo, she still lives with us and is really close to Tucker, in fact came from the same pet store. The funny yellow and white kitty peering out of the basket it JC. He's a miniature kitty and doesn't play with us doggies at all. Below him is Libby before she left the Humane Society. Next is my big brother Charlie. He's really short and stocky and loves everybody, but he likes to bark at people and animals walking past our house and makes our hudaddy tell him to stop barking. Then there's me in my pretty red bandana. The big fluffy face is the oldes of our clan, Tucker the Wire Fox Terrier. Above him in that silly purple scarf is Roger. He just lays around with his motor running. In the middle of course is Angel Charmin. We all miss her and know she is watching over us all. Our vet said she thinks that Libby is a reincarnation of Charmin (I think she misses her too!)

2 comments:

  1. What a furry nice thank woo fur your vet!

    Thanks fur sharing all of your past and present furamily!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really nice card - bet your vet really appreciated it. We don't know how or why but we never made the connection between you and Tucker. Hope Tucker is doing well.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a paw print or mark your spot so I know you were here.