Peanuts

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Someone left a small furry thing at my house!

Can you believe this? A lady came over yesterday and when she left she forgot to take this tiny little fluffy dog with her! Here's a picture of her:



At first I was quite apprehensive about her invading my space

But then when I saw that she liked to look out the front window
too I decided she was okay.

Anyway, I'm MUCH bigger than her, so if she gets in my way I can just jump right over her!
My human mom and dad are keeping her on a trial basis. She gets along fine with all of us furries, but has snapped at mom and dad, especially at mom who isn't used to a dog who doesn't want to be petted and held. He he he... more lovin for me I guess!

Oh yeah, one more thing in case you were wondering why I haven't been pawing lately... SOMEONE was hogging the keyboard!

5 comments:

  1. She is cute. What is her name?
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, tell that little cutie to be nice to your mom, she doesn't know what a great home she has there.

    Good to see you, Katie.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we khome with unknown baggage, sometimes we khan't help it -

    I'm sure woo will tell her she's safe now!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: So what IS your brofur up to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie she is! We bet before too long, she'll welcome hugs from your mom and dad!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her name is Kia and we're all getting along just great! I still try to herd her around when she gets out of hand and am trying to teach her that barking at the squirrels from inside the house doesn't phase them at all, but she's kinda independent and generally ignores my lessons.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a paw print or mark your spot so I know you were here.